Herbert Smith Freehills and Real Estate Women invite you for a panel discussion on healthy buildings.
The economic drivers of well-being in the built environment. Who are the players? Who benefits? And is WELL Certification encouraging a better dialogue between developers, landlords and tenants?
8th of May
Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
London, EC2A 2EG
8 – 8.30am Registration & Breakfast
8.30 – 9.30am Panel discussion with:
- Despina Katsikakis, Head of Occupier Business Performance,Cushman & Wakefield
- Cristina Gamboa, CEO, World Green Building Council
- Edward Dixon, Sustainability Insights Director, LandSec
- Matthew Webster, Head of Wellbeing & Futureproofing, British Land
- Ann Marie Aguilar, Director of Operations Europe, International WELL Building Institute (Moderator)
9.30 -10.00am Q&A & Networking
This event is free and for members only.
If you are a member, request your free ticket by email to rkonitz at rewomen.org.
If you are NOT a member, request your ticket by signing up to our membership here.
Please note that space is limited and RSVPs are accepted on a first come, first serve basis