Tuesday 4th August 12pm BST
In partnership with CREFC Europe, the trade association for the commercial real estate (CRE) finance industry in Europe, Real Estate Women is delighted to announce another panel of women in senior leadership roles who will share their insights into their career journeys and seek to inspire the next generation of leaders.
Led by Elizabeth Levingston, Director at JLL the conversation will focus on:
- Where it all began…
- The changing landscape – challenges and opportunities along the way and now as a leader
- Embracing flexible working and a work/life balance
- Career highlights, the most exciting deals and fondest memories?
- Adjusting to the current environment
- What does the future hold and what advice would you give to our younger professionals?
Jessica Tomlinson, Head of Real Estate, London, Barclays
Alison Lambert, SVP, Finance Director Europe, Oxford Properties Group
Ali Crosthwaite, Partner, Simmons & Simmons