Join the Diversity Cause as a Voluntary Part-time Social Media Manager at RE:WOMEN!
The Social Media Manager will be responsible for all copywriting, scheduling, publishing and delivery of RE:Women’s social content. Their main responsibility is to manage the running of RE:Women’s social accounts including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook and be able to add to this list of social media outlets by creating and managing accounts with Instagram, Snapchat etc.
Understanding the nuances between different social networks is a must for this role along with an ability to change tone of message accordingly.
- The role largely involves updating our social media accounts including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, and add other social media outlets such as Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Produce creative social media campaigns and strategies and formulate ways to engage and communicate with our audience
- Help to promote our Group through create social media strategies and produce great creative content
- Ensure we are telling social stories consistently across our channels
What we are looking for:
- Experience in using social media outlets e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Snap Chat, Instagram etc.
- Interest in the real estate industry and matters on equality
- Strong writing skills
- Enthusiastic, innovate personality who is creative and able to think outside the box
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Be able to dedicate around 6-10 hours’ per week to this role either from a home PC or smart phone
To find out more, call me on 07909 324 137 or email Lucy Winberg (our Memberships Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, please let others who may be interested know!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!