Our client:- A successful Private Equity Real Estate Organisation working with Family Offices and Private Investors
Base salary very negotiable to reflect the successful candidates experience level. Also included in the package:- Bonus, Profit Share and benefits.
Our client confirms that they have never lost a candidate over salary negotiations
This position would be a combination of Real Estate Investment and Asset Management – Predominantly Office Assets but some Retail and Industrial to give some balance.
Duties would involve setting up business plan; sourcing of investment opportunities primarily UK via agents, brokers, lawyers, banks and managing their acquisition. Managing the asset over life-cycle; leading asset management and value creation initiatives and executing sale process and transactions. Sourcing and arranging bank financing and structuring debt.
You will also be responsible for:-
- Working closely with the in-house property management team
- Preparing investment committee memos and quarterly reports
- Interacting with investors both existing and prospective
- Preparing power point presentations
The successful candidates will have strong skills in:-
- Analysis of investment opportunities using Excel financial models
- Asset Management and Transactions
- Strong Analytical and Excel skills
- An appreciation of macro and microeconomic factors affecting the real estate market
- An interest in sustainability as our client is progressively becoming a ‘green Fund’
Excellent written and spoken English. Some German language skills or knowledge of the German Real Estate Market would be considered an advantage but not essential.
Previous experience in a similar role important and it is anticipated that you will currently be working in one of the following:-
- Private Equity Fund
- Hedge Fund
- International Bank
- Real Estate Advisor
- Investment Management House
Just some tips:
1) If you are not sure about anything, just apply. Remember, even if you don’t tick all boxes, men out there won’t either, and they will still apply (quoted from Sheryl Sandberg);
2) If you (think you) don’t have strong analytical and Excel skills, I (Maria Wiedner) can help you through my company Cambridge Finance (www.cambridgerefinance.com)
Send your CV to Maria @ firstname.lastname@example.org.